Registration is now closed.
Program starts November 13, 2017!
Wellness Options at Work is offering an 8-week program designed to encourage you to maintain your weight during the holidays by making healthy choices for proper nutrition, physical activity and emotional health.
*Interactive, Online Tracker (pdf)
*To use tracker on your computer, save to your computer first and then start tracking. Save after each entry.
This holiday season, take on the challenge by practicing 5 healthy habit goals:
- Be active daily. Aim for a minimum of 30 minutes or walk 10,000 steps.
- Pick 1-2. Include 1-2 vegetables or fruits with each meal.
- Limit sweets. Enjoy one serving (or fewer) each day.
- & 5. Create your own personal goals
Wellness Options at Work has offered this program for eleven years, and in the 2016 program 58% of participants maintained their starting weight, while 36% actually lost weight!
If you commit to this, you will succeed!
- Week 1 – Welcome
- Week 2 – Attitude of Gratitude
- Week 3 – Take a Break, Be Good to Yourself and Find Time for Sleep
- Week 4 – Remember the Reason for the Season
- Week 5 – Simple Activities To Keep You Energized Over the Holidays